Northampton 3D & 4D Baby Scanning and Ultrasound
If you are based in Northampton, Kettering or Wellingborough and are considering a 3D or 4D scan then don’t book anything till you have taken a look at our 3D & 4D baby scanning and ultrasound services. We serve many customers from Northampton and the surrounding areas, and have the UK’s most advanced 3D and 4D scanning equipment.
Getting to Humpty Bumpty From Northampton
We are only 17 miles away from Northampton train station and it is a fairly straightforward journey. Please use the directions below or generate your own directions using the Google Map link below to get to Humpty Bumpty from Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough or where ever your location is.
Directions from Northampton
For quick and simple directions to Humpty Bumpty from Northampton Train Station, follow the directions below:
- Follow A508, London Rd/A45 and A508 to Towcester Rd in Old Stratford
- Head east on Black Lion Hill/A4500 toward Route 6 – Continue to follow A4500
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto St. Peter’s Way – Continue to follow A5123
- Continue onto Cattle Market Rd/A508
- Turn left onto Cotton End/A508
- Continue to follow A508
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A45 ramp to M1/A43/Milton Keynes/Oxford
- Merge onto London Rd/A45
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Northampton Rd – Continue to follow A508 (Go through 1 roundabout)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Towcester Rd
- Continue onto Towcester Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Queen Eleanor St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stratford Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Old Wolverton Rd
- After half a mile, you will aproach a mini roundabout
- Continue straight on and take the next left
You have reached Humpty Bumpty
Map for Humpty Bumpty
Can we help?
If you have any questions regarding our services, directions or getting here or we can help in any way then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
We look forward to seeing (and scanning) you soon!
The Humpty Bumpty Team